Friday, September 17, 2010

HATE THE PERSON !!!

i hate this person so much....
she thinks that she is all that...
it was a celebration 4 my religion,and i send message to 4 of my best buds...
But only 3 send to me,i called her about a lot of time;s...
she did'nt pick up...when i finally get to hold her on the phone
i told her''i;ve been calling u like 4ever,where r u? ''

She answered that''she was in the john's ''
Ok,then i ask her r u busy,she said no...
ok,then i ask happy bla blah blah...then she just said tq...
then i was sayin that u did'nt text me back,ooo~ if  ur Bf u'll do anything 4 him....
While i was talkin she laughed & said ''U i have to go,im kinda busy,c u at skool ok ''

Then i tol her WATEVA...and i hung up....
she did'nt even ask me am i ok or wat she did say that she was not busy right...
so i was like wat-ever.....i taught she was best buds but no....
hahaha~ funny right but sad right totally dramatic....hmmmph~

No comments:

Post a Comment